Strong communities are formed through alignment with those individuals and organizations that are fully engaged in working toward a tomorrow that is inclusive, collaborative and kind to the environment and each other. Real change materializes when hard work meets great solutions focused on continued excellence. McMac Cx is proud to be able to say we are aligned with the following partners
A complex project can be costly and time consuming
Autocase can help with that
Resiliency and sustainability cost more in the short run but climate change and engaged citizens demand longer-term value-based decision making. Triple Bottom Line value ensures community, environmental and financial concerns are addressed. Autocase provides the Triple Bottom Line Cost Benefit Analysis (TBL-CBA) balance to plan and design high performing buildings and resilient and sustainable sites.
Autocase for Sites
Resilient city design starts with effective stormwater management. Autocase for Sites calculates the benefits & costs of best management practices that can clean stormwater, reduce flooding, clean the air, and more.
- Model 25+ land use and stormwater BMPs Model the impacts for 25+ stormwater design options, including bioretention, swales, and permeable pavement
- Rely on regional defaults or override them with inputs of your choosing
- Repeatedly run and refine the business case from early planning through detailed design
- See results in risk-adjusted dollars, and account for uncertainty using the software’s Monte Carlo simulation of low/expected/high ranges
- Compare and collaborate on your projects with others
- Build resilient stormwater management into your designs
Autocase for Buildings
Cities planning high performing building projects or pursuing LEED certification need to make the business case. Autocase for Buildings compares the benefits and costs to the environment, community, and occupants of building designs.
- Analyze effects of decisions regarding building energy systems, power procurement, daylighting and views, interior lighting, thermal comfort, water use, stormwater, etc.
- Make the case for LEED and/or secure extra LEED Pilot Credits just by running the software.
- Collaborate on your projects with colleagues or share results with clients with one click.
- Gain a better understanding of how your building decisions are affecting value for passengers, employees and the environment
- LEED and TBL-CBA building projects
- Take advantage of dozens of regionally-specific values to cater the analysis to your airport
Click “I Have a Project” below. Fill out the survey in order to activate our database. Search for incentives that fit your project.
Verify Your Eligibility
Let us help verify which incentives you are eligible for.
Apply to Incentives
Let us help you apply to the incentives you are eligible for.
Get connected to lenders and/ or professionals to ensure your project is financed, to ensure incentive compliance, and to ensure successful project completion.
All Solutions necessary for Facility and Portfolio Managers to efficiently and cost effectively utilize their assets.
Purpose-built applications and human-managed services deliver value at any stage of a building’s lifecycle.
- Lower, more optimized energy use,
- Greater operational efficiency, and
- Improved tenant comfort and health.
These three powerful factors interact naturally and benefit and address the energy related needs of property owners and operators worldwide by:
- Increasing operating margins, property resale or leasing value, and brand equity;
- Simplifying regulatory compliance, and
- Providing the modeling, predictive analytics, insights, and closed loop control.
Whole building metering to tenant sub-metering to water and gas. Visualize more than your consumption and get a deeper understanding of best practices, control outliers, and manage the entire portfolio.
Data driven, smarter re-commissioning, monitored commissioning, and building management. Operate HVAC at lower cost without guesswork to eliminate drift, maximize resources, and save money.
Autonomous, intelligent, and adaptive control. Through machine learning and powerful models our platform is able to learn about your building, empower your staff, and control your HVAC costs to increase the value of your property.
Why Are We Better?
Transform the way you manage your facility with Senseware
Fast & Easy
Our hardware is rapidly deployable with drop shipments and a simple setup process
Our Dashboard and Apps empower you to make educated day-to-day decisions
We have an open API network for software analytic partner integrations
Our system collects multiple types of data and grows with you as you add systems and buildings
Our support team is quick to respond and here to help with any issues that may arise
Bachelor of Science, Architectural Engineering – Kansas State
Mr. Reihl is a Sustainable Engineer who has successfully committed his past 25 years, within the MEP industry, to connecting his design skills with his passion for energy efficiency. He provides proven services that include MEP Design, Energy Efficiency, LEED Consulting and Commissioning for new and existing buildings. Mr. Reihl is directly responsible for the certification of over ten million square feet of commercial real estate under the USGBC LEED EBOM rating system. Mr. Reihl has extensive experience in commercial, higher education, K-12, residential, data centers, retail, restaurants, high-tech and airport projects. He has managed and engineered hundreds of projects throughout the United States.
Mr. Reihl has a deep commitment to serving the community. He gives tirelessly of his time and talents anywhere he finds an opportunity to improve the Energy Efficiency landscape. A recognized leader who is willing to work through the tough technical and political solutions, Mr. Reihl has contributed from within Local, State and National professional organizations, assuming leadership roles in most.
- ASHRAE – Past President of the Houston Chapter, Past Regional Vice Chair for Chapter Technology Transfer Committee for Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mexico, Past Vice Chair for International Grassroots Government Activities Committee. Current Region 8 Treasurer and serve on the Professional Development Committee.
- United States Green Building Council – Past Regional Chair of the South-Central region of the USGBC, Past Chair and Treasurer for Texas Gulf Coast Chapter, Served on the Board of Directors for 5 years, Current Chair – 2018 Texas Energy Summit Committee.
- Construction Industry Council – Current President, USGBC Representative
- South Central Partnership for Energy Efficiency as a Resource (SPEER) Past Chair and board member. Current Building Operator Certification (BOC)Instructor.
- City of Houston Energy Code Committee Chair
- City of Houston Mechanical Code Committee
- City of Houston Recycling Committee
- AIA COTE Gulf Coast Green Executive Committee and affiliates Liaison
- Association of Energy Engineers Life Membership
Keith holds many professional credentials, in addition to being a Registered Professional Engineer in Texas. These include:
- CEM Certified Energy Manager through the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- USGBC LEED Accredited Professional – since 2004
- USGBC LEED Accredited Professional Operations + Maintenance Specialty
- GBE Green Building Engineer through the Association of Energy Engineers
- AVS Associated Value Specialist through the Society of American Value Engineers
- CSDP Certified Sustainable Development Professional through the AEE
- CBCP Certified Building Commissioning Professional through the AEE
- HBDP High Performance Building Design Professional through the ASHRAE
- CEA Certified Energy Auditor through the AEE
- EBCP Existing Building Commissioning Professional through the AEEE
- GPRO FUND & CM faculty to teach these two designations